|Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 14 July.
- Newspaper article: An Appreciation of Lt-Col. Colonel Machell.
- Newspaper article: Casualties - Lewis and Ashton.
- Newspaper article: Killed - Pte. Osbourne Morgan Lewis.
- Newspaper article: Wounded - Pte. Robert McKegg.
- Battalion situated at Crucifix Corner. Major Chamberlayne, 1st Duke of York Own Lancers, takes over command from Capt. Palmer, 2nd King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry.
- Major Girdwood, DSO, Northumberland Fusiliers takes over command from Major Chamberlayne who is appointed 2nd in command of Battalion.
- Battalion remains in rest at Coxyde.
- Battalion training continues with 1st Battalion 130th Infantry Regiment (USA) at Ailly-le-Haut-Clocher.
|References & Notes|