Chronological events that took place in Romania.
- 10 October – Death of King Carel and accession of his nephew Ferdinand.
- 28 January – British loan to.
- 18 March – Calls up seven classes (1909-1915).
- 8 July – Austrian note to.
- 4 August – Votes £4,000,000 for military purposes.
- 3 September – Frontier closed / exportation of cereals forbidden.
- 13-26 September – Critical relations with the Central Powers, and partial mobilisation.
- 29 September – New party "Unionist Federation" is formed.
- 6 October – Troops sent to Bulgarian frontier and Giurgevo is fortified.
- 13 October – Interventionists urging action. M. Filipescu, leader of Unionists, makes statement.
This chronological event forms part of our "On this Day" project. We need your help to expand and improve upon this content.
Source: Lord Edward Gleichen (1918–1920). Chronology of the War. Volumes I, II & III. Constable & Company, London. (Copyright expired)