29th Division Order of Battle for Gully Ravine, 28th June 1915
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Commander-in-Chief: General Sir Ian Hamilton GCB
CGS: Major-General W.P. Braithwaite CB
VIII Corps: Major-General A.G. Hunter-Weston CB
29th Division GOC: Major-General Beauvoir de Lisle
17 Brigade RFA (13, 26, 92 Batteries)
147 Brigade RFA (10, 97, 368 Batteries)
Composite Artillery Brigade
4 (Highland) Mountain Battery RGA (TF)
90 (Heavy) Battery RGA
460 (Howitzer) Battery RFA
5 (East Lancs) Battery RFA
9 French Howitzers & Supporting Naval 12 pdrs
References / notes
- Stephen Chambers, Gallipoli - Gully Ravine, Battleground Europe, 2003, p.188. ISBN 0 85052 923 9
- Commanded by Brigadier-General William Marshall.
- Commanded by Lieutenant-Colonel Cayley.
- Commanded by Brigadier-General W. Scott-Moncrieff.
- Commanded by Major-General H.V. Cox.
- Commanded by Brigadier-General Sir Hugh Simpson Baikie
- Royal Horse Artillery.
- Royal Field Artillery.
- Consisting of 6 (Victoria) Australian, 3 New Zealand FA and 6 (East Lancs) Batteries.
- Royal Garrison Artillery.
- Royal Engineers.
- Royal Naval Air Service.