Amendment of Instructions for 97th Infantry Brigade when in Reserve (30/4/1918)
Reference Instructions for 97th Inf. Bde. when in Reserve this office Instructions for 97th Infantry Brigade when in Reserve (25/4/1918), No.G.3/5/1 dated 25th April sub-para (f) of para 5 is cancelled and the following substituted :-
(i) Lewis Gun Limbers, Pack Animals and the Maltease Cart will accompany Battalions to the RENDEZVOUS at W.26.b.
(ii) The Brigade S.A.A. Reserve will assemble at V.23.a.3.6. just S. of the GAUDIEMPRE – LA CAUCHIE Road where it will be marshalled by the Officer i/c Brigade Reserve (2/Lieut. COLOMBO, 11th Border Regt.) and will then follow 11th Border Regt. to the RENDEZVOUS.
(iii) The remainder of the Regimental 1st Line Transport will assemble at V.17.c.8.3. When it will be marshalled by the Brigade Transport Officer and will then follow the Brigade S.A.A. Reserve to the RENDEZVOUS.
- 30 April 1918.[signed] Capt.
97th Inf. Bde.
- 11th Battalion War Diary, April 1918
- Instructions for 97th Infantry Brigade when in Reserve (25/4/1918)
- Precautions for 97th Infantry Brigade in Readiness to Move Out in Case of Alarm (25/4/1918)
- Sketch of 11th Battalion Formation Regarding Movements of 97th Infantry Brigade (27/4/1918)
References / notes
- King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry.
- Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders.
- Trench Mortar Batter.