Officers (image gallery)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Officers · NCO's · Other Ranks · Groups · Early Days (training) · Newspapers · Cap Badges · Headstones · Lowther Castle
- Margerison, Caleb Walden (Lieutenant)-a.jpg
Lieut. Caleb Walden Margerison, C Company
References / notes
- 2nd Lieut. J.B. Lowthian is pictured with his sisters, Nora and Gertrude, of the Red Cross.
- Lieut. Caleb Walden Margerison was the Battalion war diarist and signalling officer.
- 2nd Lieut. Arthur Gabriel Robinson was the Battalion reserve Machine Gun officer.
- Lord Lonsdale in full service uniform inspecting the Battalion with (from left to right): Major P. G. W. Diggle, Capt. Smith, Brigadier General Collings and Lt-Col. Machell (to the right of Lord Lonsdale).