Including July 1st
EXTRACT FROM REGIMENTAL ORDERS No.26 (4), DATED JUNE 30TH, 1916[edit | edit source]
The under-mentioned Officer, W.O., and N.C.O. have been mentioned in despatch of the Commander-in-Chief, dated 30/4/16, published in the London Gazette 30/5/16.
- Lieut.-Colonel P.W. Machell, C.M.G., D.S.O.
- 11/19433 Co.-S.-M. A.J. Matthews, “D” Coy.
- 11/13172 Sgt. R. Lorimer, “B” Coy.
EXTRACT FROM REGIMENTAL ORDERS No.27 (3), DATED JULY 7TH, 1916.[edit | edit source]
HONOURS and AWARDS.
- Lieut.-Colonel P.W. Machell, C.M.G.
- Awarded the D.S.O. Vide London Gazette, 3/6/16.
The following Officer and Warrent Officer have been awarded the Military Cross (dated Sept. 2nd, 1916).
- Lieut. Mungo McKerrow (Raid).
- 19433 Co.-S.-M. Arthur John Matthews (Raid).
|13300||Segt. W.S. Hunter (missing 1/7/16)||(Raid)|
|17581||L.-Corpl. W. Bacon (to England 1/7/16)||(Raid)|
|17541||Pte. J.R. Elliot (to England 11/7/16)||(Raid)|
|15442||Pte. J. Richardson (died of wounds 10/7/16)||(Raid)|
|13748||Sergt. A. Walker||(Raid)|
|13718||Lance-Cpl. H.J. Bowling||(Raid)|
|13652||Sergt. W. Waddington||(Raid)|
|13723||Corpl. R. Ritchie||(Raid)|
|17313||Lance-Corpl. J. McIntosh||(Raid)|