Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 20 July.
- Battalion marches to Conteville via Ostreville and Bryas; takes over billets.
- The following officers report their arrival and are taken on strength of the Battalion:
- Lieut. Story and 2nd Lieuts. D.W. Brady, C.W. McConnon, J.H. Simcock, H.N. Spence, G.G. Bickers, S.W. Wilson, R.S. Jones.
- Battalion leaves Ghyvelde at 5:30am and marches to Camp in Bray Dunes for bathing and recreation.
- Battalion moves from Ailly-le-Haut-Clocher to Epagne.
|References & Notes|