Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For events that took place elsewhere in the Great War, see The Great War:4 July.
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 4 July.
- Battalion situated at Crucifix Corner finds fatigues for detonating and carrying up bombs to front line.
- During the night of 4-5 July the Battalion is attached to 2nd KOYLI and marches to Contay Wood.
- Battalion situated in the line at Nieuport-Lombardzyde Sector. They are relieved by 17th Highland Light Infantry at 9pm; relief is complete by 10:30pm.
- Battalion training continues with 1st Battalion 130th Infantry Regiment (USA) at Ailly-le-Haut-Clocher.
|References & Notes|