Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For events that took place elsewhere in the Great War, see The Great War:27 July.
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 27 July.
- Battalion situated in billets at Bethune where they parade for physical drill and rifle exercises in the morning; afternoon is devoted to cleaning up of equipment etc.
- Battalion situated at Coxyde. Two Compaies on working party digging cable trenches.
- Battalion moves to Camp Jean Bart at 3:30pm; two Companies on night working party.
- No war diary event for this day. Most likely at Abancourt involved in training.
|References & Notes|