1916[edit | edit source]
- Battalion remains in billets at Allouagne - baths and clean clothing issued. 
- The following officers report their arrival and are taken on the strength of the Battalion:
- Major E. Lake-Greere, Capts. M.G. Nelson and C.B. Dove, 2nd Lieuts. C.J. Holme-Parker, W.L. Allcroft, H.J.S. Stone, W.R. Gillespie.
1917[edit | edit source]
- Battalion Church Parade at 10:00am. Recreation and bathing in sea etc. at Bray-Dunes.
1918[edit | edit source]
- Battalion entrains for Abancourt at 6pm.
References / notes[edit | edit source]
<references / >