|Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 19 February.
- General Equipment Indent: 500 sandbags.
- Battalion Orders: “The Miniature Range will be at the disposal of Companies for application Practice, one sighting shot and five rounds per officer, NCO and man.” 
- Enlistments to C Company: J. Styles (17603).
- Battalion remains in Mirvaux. General parades for training and instruction.
- The Lonsdales are relieved by the 1st Dorsets and move to 'Vandamme Camp' near Woesten. Relief complete by 12 noon.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.
- Record No. DLONS/L/13/13/66
- Record No. DLONS/L/13/13/136
- Record No. DLONS/L/13/13/135
- Fatigue duty is the employment of manual labour assigned to military men that does not necessitate the use of weaponry.
- 11th Battalion War Diary, February 1916
- 11th Battalion War Diary, February 1917
- 11th Battalion War Diary, February 1918