|Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 26 February.
- Appointment to Corporal: W. Council (13804) of B Company.
- Appointments to Lance Sergeant: J.D. Dougall (13711) of B Company; J. Cook (13736) and B. Gibson (13455) C Company.
- Discharge because of conduct: John Stewart (17607) of E Company.
- Battalion remains in Quesnel involved in general parades of inspection and improvement of billets.
- Battalion situated at camp near Woesten. Companies working again in battle zone and officers reconnoitre in case of attack. Specialist training as usual.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.