|Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 27 February.
- Promotion to Sergeant: J.C. McDivitt (13249) of A Company.
- Promotions to Corporal: W.S. Hunter (13300), W. Dixon (13259), J. Raven (13373), E.C. Tinnion (13256) and R. Ritchie (13723), all of A Company.
- Appointments to Lance Corporal: E. Brockbank (13269), P. Bryan (13270), J. Moore (13308), J.J. McSkimmings (13379) and J. Peacher (13335), all of A Company.
- A progress report states that “The 5th (Depot) Company is billeted in the neighbourhood.” 
- Football match takes place at Brunton Park, Carlisle.
- Battalion situated as Quesnel involved in general parades for training and instruction.
- Battalion situated at camp near Woesten. A repetition of 26 February. Specialists training as usual.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.
- Record No. DLONS/L/13/13/137
- Record No. DLONS/L/13/13/55
- Record No. DLONS/L/13/13/136
- Fatigue duty is the employment of manual labour assigned to military men that does not necessitate the use of weaponry.
- 11th Battalion War Diary, February 1916
- 11th Battalion War Diary, February 1917
- 11th Battalion War Diary, February 1918