| Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
- Battalion Orders: “O.C Companies will be careful to make complete arrangements regarding targets, target requisites and ammunition at least one day before they proceed to the Ranges, and an advanced party should always be sent to have all ready for practice to commence as soon as the Platoon or Company arrives.” 
- The barber attending the camp daily is not entitled to make any charge for hair-cutting, either in the camp or town.
- “A Football Match will take place at Brunton Park, Carlisle, on Saturday 27 February.” 
- Promotion to Sergeant: E. Marshall (13432) of C Company.
- Promotions to Corporal: T. Duncan (13384) of E Company; H.W. Humphries (13866) and W. Shaw (13485) of C Company.
- Appointment to Lance Corporal: T. Marshall (16288) of C Company.
- Enlistments to E Company: E. Graves (19425), J. Young (19426), H. Simpson (19427), H. Flynn (19428) and J. Lewis (19429).
- Battalion on duty in Millencourt.
- Battalion situated in Weincourt; parades in full marching order and leaves for Quesnel at 12.30pm. Arrives 4.15pm.
- Deaths: William Beaty (19524 Pte.)
- Battalion situated at camp near Woesten. Companies are at the disposal of Company Commanders for musketry, bombing & Lewis gun training.
- The Lonsdales play the 10th Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders at football and lose by one goal.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.