|Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 10 August.
- Battalion situated in the Cambrin Sector takes over the front line trenches in the right of the sub-sector.
- Lonsdales relieve the 17th Highland Light Infantry at 2pm; the relief is carried out successfully without any casualties.
- The 16th Kng's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry relieves the Lonsdales in the support line.
- At 9:00pm Major Chamberlayne visits the trenches and the Commanding Officer at 1:00am.
- During the day, trench mortars are very active both hostile and our own; a machine gun being buried.
- Battalion moves from Coxyde to Oost Dunkerque at 10:00am.