Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 15 March.
- Weekly routine of training for D Company.
- Forfeiture of pay for absence: H. McIntosh (16266), W. Kelton (13816) and J. Winter (13817).
- Battalion situated at Le Quesnel involved in supplying working parties generally cleaning up.
- Battalion situated in Brigade Reserve. Two Companies bathe during afternoon with two working in Army Zone.
- Working parties are cancelled due to heavy bombardment at 9pm. An S.O.S. was put up near 'Colombo Ho' and the Lonsdales stand-to in readiness. This precaution is cancelled at 10.05pm.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.