|Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 29 March.
- Enlistments: Fred Graham (19443 Pte.)
- Reversion to rank at own request: Lance Corporal J. Litt (17407) of E Company.
- Battalion relieves the 17th Highland Light Infantry in the E1 sector near Dernancourt.
- A draft of two officers (2nd Lieuts. Davidson and Monkhouse) and 20 other ranks join the Battalion.
- Battalion rests during the day, then continues digging during the night. One Company digs out posts at Vaux and another at Étreillers.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.