|Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 25 March.
- Letter to Lt-Col. Machell from Y.M.C.A. Carlisle: “May I thank you, and the other officers, for the kind way they have supported the Y.M.C.A. at Blackhall....the way our buildings in the Camp have 'taken on' with the men, has been in no small measure due to your valuable cooperation.” 
- The following men are awarded proficiency pay:
- T.F. Pattinson (19423) - E Company
- W.E. Rooke (17524) - E Company
- J. Denwood (15522) - E Company
- W.T. Pearson (13438) - C Company
- A.G. Brotherhood (13215) - B Company
- H.A. Hunter (13268) - B Company
- F. Coates (13247) - B Company
- A.E. Ruddick (13216) - C Company
- G. Hogg (13625) - C Company
- G. Duff (15340) - C Company
- G. Lennon (152780) - B Company
- P. Creilly (17532) - A Company
- P. Colt (13797) - E Company
- Battalion situated at Nesle. All but one Company parades and marches to dig on Strong Points.
- Battalion situated in Divisional Reserve along Canal Bank. Training recommences and Companies are at the disposal of officers commanding companies.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.