|Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 19 January.
- Sergeant Percy Colt (13797) of B Company is reverted to the ranks.
- Deaths: Joseph Fairlamb (17464 Pte.)
- Battalion situated in billets in Mailly-Maillet. One Officer per Company goes into the trenches and remains in line.
- The Commanding Officer and 5 other officers visit line prior to relieving the 2nd Gordons.
- Deaths: Isaac Dugdale (20081 Pte.)
- All Companies on 'B' Range. Transport moves by road for Langemarck Area. 
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.