Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For events that took place elsewhere in the Great War, see The Great War:9 September.
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 9 September.
- Battalion Companies are at the disposal of Company Commanders during morning.
- The machine gun Officer and Intelligence Officer visits Battalion HQ of the 17th Highland Light Infantry during the morning.
- Company Commanders visit the front line trenches before taking over from 17th Highland Light Infantry on 12 September.
- Battalion situated in the front line. Enemy activity is quiet; one man is wounded.