- For events that took place elsewhere in the Great War, see The Great War:10 November.
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 10 November.
- Workington Recruiting Office: “Recruiting is quite brisk here today, between 20 or 30 left for the Camp this afternoon. The march out through this district did a lot of good, then men looked very well & behaved like gentlemen.” 
- 30 men are recruited at the Wigton hirings.
- Enlistments: John Cowing (15548 L/Cpl.) • Henry Young (16322 Pte.)
- Inoculations are given to B Company.
- Battalion situated in the Roubrouck Area marches to the Winnezeele Area at 7.10am. Arrives 12 noon.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.