- For events that took place elsewhere in the Great War, see The Great War:27 November.
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 27 November.
- General Equipment Indent: 1100 shirts, flannel, silvery grey.
- Situation quiet. Battalion is relieved in the left sub-sector by 16th Lancashire Fusiliers; relief complete by 8pm.
- Battalion moves to Hill Top Farm; in huts by midnight. 1 other rank killed, 2 missing.
- Deaths: John Noble (35045 Cpl.)
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.