- For events that took place elsewhere in the Great War, see The Great War:12 November.
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 12 November.
- Enlistments: Isaac Collis (16437 L/Cpl.) • Edward Hine (13790 Pte.)
- “The Committee of the Wesley House Soldiers’ Institute beg to inform Colonel Machell that a concert for Recruits (admission free) will be given in the Y.M.C.A. Hall on Saturday.” 
- Ex-Sergeant E.J. Caine is placed under arrest for drunkenness and is released with a warning.
- Battalion situated at 'Road Camp' involved in inspections and general cleaning up of camp.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.