| Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
- Copy letter from Lt-Col. Machell to the War Office: “I am directed by the Earl of Lonsdale to request that the twenty chemical ‘Extincteurs’....may be supplied as early as possible. Wooden hutments for 600 men, besides officers’ quarters & other buildings have now been erected, & owing to shortage of water there is absolutely no means of dealing promptly with possible outbreak of fire.” 
- General Equipment Indent: 4 ambulance stretchers.
- Battalion situated at Bouzincourt. Left half Battalion ('C' and 'D' Companies) return to Millencourt.
- Battalion situated at 'Dambre Camp.' Church parade during morning, reorganising and completing of equipment during afternoon.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.
- Record No. DLONS/L/13/13/59
- Record No. DLONS/L/13/13/66
- 11th Battalion War Diary, November to December 1915
- 11th Battalion War Diary, December 1916
- 11th Battalion War Diary, December 1917