|Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun|
Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec
Lonsdale Battalion events that took place on 10 October.
- Enlistments: William Ferguson (13776 L/Cpl.).
- P.W. Machell is officially appointed the temporary rank of Lieutenant-Colonel.
- Battalion situated in the support line of the Cambrin Sector finding working parties for Royal Engineers.
- A draft of 20 men arrive as Battalion reinforcements.
- Battalion situated at Teteghem. Companies at the disposal of Company Commanders for Physical Drill & Rifle Firing practices during morning – specialist training is carried out.
- Recreation in the afternoon.
References / notes
Material from Timeline/Chronology of the Lonsdale Battalion (September 1914 - May 1915) are sourced from the DLONS/L/13/13 Lowther Estate Archives. Entries from this timeline are reproduced here with kind permission of Jim Lowther and are not available under the license of this site. Please do not publish these extracts on other publicly visible media without prior permission from the copyright holder.